LDR tables

Don't see your table manufacturer listed above? Post here in this forum.
JerryC
1.5 Star Member
1.5 Star Member

LDR tables

Post by JerryC »

Anyone have one of the LDR tables? Trying to get feedback from someone who has one. Looking to buy a 4X4 table for home and hobby use, but want a good quality one.
jbc28
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

Re: LDR tables

Post by jbc28 »

I have a 5 x 10 with scribe. This is my first table. It has worked great even with a new user. I purchased in November. Dan was great to work with during the build, and he continues to provide great service and feedback. I picked it up in person in order to do some some training. I highly recommend doing that, if possible.
LDR 5x10
Hypertherm 85
tnbndr
4.5 Star Elite Contributing Member
4.5 Star Elite Contributing Member

Post by tnbndr »

I have a 4x8 since July 2014 and am very happy with the table and my decision to purchase LDR. No mechanical problems that are LDR's fault and great support when needed.
Go to the Plasma Tables and cutters section of this forum and do a search for LDR and read.
Dennis
LDR 4x8, Scribe, DTHCIV
Hypertherm PM45, Macair Dryer
DeVilbiss Air America 6.5HP, 80Gal., 175psi, Two Stage
16.9scfm@100psi, 16.0scfm@175psi
Miller 215 MultiMatic
RW 390E Slip Roll (Powered)
AutoCAD, SheetCAM, Mach 3
http://ikescreations.com
JerryC
1.5 Star Member
1.5 Star Member

Post by JerryC »

Thanks guys, I haven't heard much about them. They look really well made and heavy duty compared to others in the same price range. It's good to know about the support.
aopenshaw
1 Star Member
1 Star Member

Post by aopenshaw »

I got a 4x4 LDR table in November and it is a well built machine. I have had very few problems and the minor issues I have had were mostly some cut quality issues that were more settings or bad consumables than anything else. Every time I needed help Dan answered me right away and talked me through it.
LDR Motion Systems 4x4
Hypertherm Powermax 65

Return to “Various Manufacturers Forum”