LDR MOTIONS CNC

Don't see your table manufacturer listed above? Post here in this forum.
ron
1.5 Star Member
1.5 Star Member

LDR MOTIONS CNC

Post by ron »

Does anyone have a LDR MOTION cnc table. I want to buy one as I like their bladder water table. I would like to know if someone is happy or not with their machine. Thanks RON
hooked
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

Re: LDR MOTIONS CNC

Post by hooked »

LDR builds a great table! and is on the list for the next table i buy for the house!! well built and well thought out! and if you ever get to see the custom applcations they build they will blow ur mind!!! great stuff! Kyle
gary42095
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Post by gary42095 »

i bought ldr table blind and dumb about cnc. i am happy with my purchase so far (2yrs) :D
got a 4x8 with an air scribe and picked it up from them 5-6hr drive they wired up my plasma for me when i brought it to them while picking up the table. i dont use it for daily business but it works great for me. it is definitely solid built
762frmafr
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Post by 762frmafr »

Another vote for LDR Motion Systems. I have a 5x10 with air scribe and bladder system.
cdw
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

Post by cdw »

We have a 5x10 built like a commercial machine at a hobbyist price, have had it for 6 months and not problem one. Dan is great to deal with. We use it daily. was worth the 14 hour drive to pick it up.
fuel749
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Post by fuel749 »

Head and shoulders above the biggest name brands we looked at. I would recommend an LDR table to anybody in the market.
Gogitter
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

Post by Gogitter »

I bought my LDR 4x8 table in June 2010. Very well built! I really like the bladder table! No problems. Dan is great to work with!

I wish I had more auto cad experience back when I made the purchase. I have since switched to CorelDraw and I can do so much more.

Jerry
CandCNC Electronic
Hypertherm Powermax1000
Mach 3
Sheetcam
CorelDrawx5
LDR 4X8 table
brucegolinski
1 Star Member
1 Star Member

Post by brucegolinski »

I bought one about 2 years now the teck support is fantastic you wont be disappointed
tnbndr
4.5 Star Elite Contributing Member
4.5 Star Elite Contributing Member

Post by tnbndr »

I just returned from picking up my LDR table. 16 hours each way. Now I have to get it setup in my shop.
You won't be dissappointed if you go with LDR. Dan and Tim are both great guys. Get the training if you can, it is worth the trip, Dan is very knowlegeable in both the software and table. They take pride in their work and the finished product reflects that. I can't wait to get up and running.
Dennis
LDR 4x8, Scribe, DTHCIV
Hypertherm PM45, Macair Dryer
DeVilbiss Air America 6.5HP, 80Gal., 175psi, Two Stage
16.9scfm@100psi, 16.0scfm@175psi
Miller 215 MultiMatic
RW 390E Slip Roll (Powered)
AutoCAD, SheetCAM, Mach 3
http://ikescreations.com
762frmafr
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Post by 762frmafr »

tnbndr wrote:I just returned from picking up my LDR table. 16 hours each way. Now I have to get it setup in my shop.
You won't be dissappointed if you go with LDR. Dan and Tim are both great guys. Get the training if you can, it is worth the trip, Dan is very knowlegeable in both the software and table. They take pride in their work and the finished product reflects that. I can't wait to get up and running.

Tnbndr did you make Dan do some work? I heard all he does is sit around and twiddle his thumbs all day.
dhelfter
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Post by dhelfter »

HaHa, I do read this forum sometimes!
Dan
cal454
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Post by cal454 »

I second, Third, & Forth the motion. The product and tech support is heads above all that I've read. I purchased a 4X8 water table from Dan & couldn't be happier! I've saved so much money using my table, I might get another one.

Return to “Various Manufacturers Forum”