LDR and bladder water tray

Don't see your table manufacturer listed above? Post here in this forum.
Metriccar
3.5 Star Member
3.5 Star Member

LDR and bladder water tray

Post by Metriccar »

I'm planning on purchasing my first CNC plasma machine, one of the manufacturers I'm considering is LDR. From what I hear, they have good feedback. Anyone have any experience with them? Looking at their tables, it looks like the frame is almost "overbuilt" though I'm not sure what gauge metal they used.

Their website is very light on details.

They have an option of "bladder" for the water tray, how big of a deal is this for someone doing a light amount of CNC cutting? It won't be used every day and days it's used like an hour, though hopefully that will change!
abmagrum
3.5 Star Member
3.5 Star Member

Re: LDR and bladder water tray

Post by abmagrum »

HEY, Metricar

Did you check out Arclight plasma tables?

plusses everything comes with it water table thc computer software plasma cutter,

If you don't have time for training scott has demo striation videos .which will get you running in no time.

Hope this helps

Al
Arclight 4x4
hypertherm 65
corel x6
mach 3, sheet cam
miller 211 auto set
brucegolinski
1 Star Member
1 Star Member

Post by brucegolinski »

go for it ldr makes a fine table I own 4+8 bladder table no problems. the bladder table when filled makes the whole machine solid and rugged. 11ga steel troughout I like the bladder table no pumps just air pressure to move the water up and down. dan and his brother are real nice guys to deal with to any problems just call the shop they make a nice product
AccDesFab
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Post by AccDesFab »

We just got our 5x10 LDR water table this past weekend. Drove 870 miles one way to pick it up. Worth every mile. Our table was set up and we got our training on our table...not a sample table. Dan set up my Hypertherm 45 to use the hand torch until our machine torch arrives. Learned a lot about settings and cut quality that would take a while to figure out on my own.

Machine works great. For our shop it will pay for itself in a very short time. I have previous CAD experience but no CNC experience. The software is easy to use and only took a few minutes to start cutting good parts.

It is SOLID with or without water. Very well built.

These guys also custom build pipe cutters that are quite amazing. Dan is working on a square/rectangular tube cutter for their shop. We already have our request in for serial #2.

Al
gary42095
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Post by gary42095 »

i also have an ldr table and have no complaints water table setup with air scribe. their tables come complete or like me you supply your own plasma cutter. dan wired mine up for me when i picked machine up.

Return to “Various Manufacturers Forum”