Help Masso Controller don't support .dxf files.

Share and learn with other DIY members who have built their own plasma tables and accessories.
Buckmaster1967
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

Help Masso Controller don't support .dxf files.

Post by Buckmaster1967 »

Hi,
Love the site, very new to cnc. Building a 6x12 cnc plasma table. Using Masso controller. Running some test on system before mounting stepper motors. Paid and join here to be able to download and share files for plasma cutting. Only to fin out the Masso controller only supports (.nc .cnc .tar .wiz .txt .eia files) Looking for a way to convert the .dxf files. Found one on an on-line site. Very slow. Any help appreciated.
SegoMan DeSigns
3.5 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: Help Masso Controller don't support .dxf files.

Post by SegoMan DeSigns »

You need to process the files with a CAM program like sheetcam, Masso has some post processors for sheetcam on their website (do a search for "sheetcam" off the forum tab). How goes the rest of the project? I am laying out my cable link chain to cut now for my 6x12 build.
Buckmaster1967
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

Post by Buckmaster1967 »

Thanks. Table is built, getting ready to build control box and mount motors.
SegoMan DeSigns

Post by SegoMan DeSigns »

Good news, do you ever get the feeling the closer to completion you get the further away it is lol?

I need to do some more gantry work, build the command post then disassemble the thing for painting.. I only want to wire it once.

Return to “DIY Plasma Table & Accessory Discussion Forum”