Bracket & carrier table

Share and learn with other DIY members who have built their own plasma tables and accessories.
Efrainlenis
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Bracket & carrier table

Post by Efrainlenis »

Hello

Please where I can find or buy planes of kit of braket and carrier like precision plasma.

Thank you

Efrain

You currently do not have access to download this file.
To gain download access for DXF, SVG & other files Click Here

Capstone
4 Star Member
4 Star Member

Re: Bracket & carrier table

Post by Capstone »

One post and you ask for someone to give you a design to make your own plasma gantry just like the ones from Precision Plasma, LLC have been selling for years?

Wow... come back when you're ready to stop trolling people. In fact... consider this post reported and the admin advised to kick you out before this trollery gets worse.
Phil
It's all relative...
CNC Metal Design
Instagram CNC Metal Design
JD Squared 4x8
HT PM45, Miller 251 MIG
little blue choo
4 Star Member
4 Star Member

Post by little blue choo »

AMEN Phil! Well said.

Rick
Rick
Arclight 9600 4x8 table
Hypertherm PM65
Acc. Plate Marker, 4 inch Pipe Cutter, Wood Router package
Quincy Q54 compressor 2 stage, 5hp, 60 gal
Refrigerated air dryer & 4 stage filtration system
Software Mach 3, Sheetcam, Solid Edge 2D, Inkscape
beefy
4.5 Star Member
4.5 Star Member

Post by beefy »

First of all, I goodled the meaning of trolling, and the op doesn't seem to be doing that at all.

2nd I don't understand what he's done that is so bad. He's basically asking a question related to DIY plasma table building, and he's asking if there's any plans out there similar (he said the word "like") to Precision Plasma.

Are the PP gantry designs patented ??? If so I see your point from a legal standing.

If not they are a design that anyone is free to copy, make plans of, sell those plans, etc. That's the way most of the world works and it's what brings the masses products at a reasonable price because one company doesn't monopolise a product. Big deal if they thought of it first, someone has to think of something first but that doesn't automatically give them a moral ownership. Like I say though if they have some legal design protection, fair enough.

So just curious, what's his sin that he should be banned from the forum.
2500 x 1500 water table
Powermax 1250 & Duramax torch (because of the new $$$$ync system, will buy Thermal Dynamics next)
LinuxCNC
Sheetcam
Alibre Design 3D solid modelling
Coreldraw 2019
steel 35
3.5 Star Member
3.5 Star Member

Post by steel 35 »

They are phone photos; and right side up :D
PPL HDG 4X8
Hyp 65 duramax's
C&CNC 620-5 Ethernet
Inkscape, Solid Edge, Sheetcam, Autocad 2K
Corel X7 Student NO DXF!
EasyScriber
Capstone
4 Star Member
4 Star Member

Post by Capstone »

beefy wrote:First of all, I goodled the meaning of trolling, and the op doesn't seem to be doing that at all.

2nd I don't understand what he's done that is so bad. He's basically asking a question related to DIY plasma table building, and he's asking if there's any plans out there similar (he said the word "like") to Precision Plasma.

Are the PP gantry designs patented ??? If so I see your point from a legal standing.

If not they are a design that anyone is free to copy, make plans of, sell those plans, etc. That's the way most of the world works and it's what brings the masses products at a reasonable price because one company doesn't monopolise a product. Big deal if they thought of it first, someone has to think of something first but that doesn't automatically give them a moral ownership. Like I say though if they have some legal design protection, fair enough.

So just curious, what's his sin that he should be banned from the forum.
I considered your point, then just made the unilateral decision (after my own googling) that this guy is just going to be a pain in the ass to anyone in the forum that actually thinks giving this guy one ounce of attention would in anyway help anyone else and wouldn't just turn into a big shitstorm.

Furthermore... something is probably off with his membership.

http://www.engisolutions.com/about-us/.

If I had to guess, pretty much all of his content on that site is ripped off from others. Using pinterest and other google image searches, he's built a business website and suddenly has a ton of DXF's on his website for sale. Do you think he designed those or did they come from some other source?!

So really... I did this for you Beefy... :)
Phil
It's all relative...
CNC Metal Design
JD Squared 4x8
HT PM45, Miller 251 MIG
little blue choo
4 Star Member
4 Star Member

Post by little blue choo »

Saw a lot of the files he's selling as his, on other peoples websites. If he could draw all the files he's selling he sure wouldn't have to ask someone for the file of a simple bracket and bearing carrier. I'm with you Capstone, I think he's sitting back in Mexico making a living selling other peoples files. Just my 2 cent.

Rick
Rick
Arclight 9600 4x8 table
Hypertherm PM65
Acc. Plate Marker, 4 inch Pipe Cutter, Wood Router package
Quincy Q54 compressor 2 stage, 5hp, 60 gal
Refrigerated air dryer & 4 stage filtration system
Software Mach 3, Sheetcam, Solid Edge 2D, Inkscape
beefy
4.5 Star Member
4.5 Star Member

Post by beefy »

Ah, fair enough guys.

If that's what he's like, I'm with you. I though he was some beginner on a budget wanting to build his own table, and was just looking for some plans.
2500 x 1500 water table
Powermax 1250 & Duramax torch (because of the new $$$$ync system, will buy Thermal Dynamics next)
LinuxCNC
Sheetcam
Alibre Design 3D solid modelling
Coreldraw 2019
motoguy
4 Star Elite Contributing Member
4 Star Elite Contributing Member

Post by motoguy »

Efrain is active in several of the Facebook plasma groups. He sells original designs (I don't know if they are -all- original or not), does drawings for others, and is generally a "file design resource". I've purchased several of his designs, and they're 1) reasonably priced, 2) well drawn (no cleanup necessary thus far), and 3) he has a reputation for excellent customer service (including myself, when I had issues downloading some of the purchased files. He also is not a US resident, and has expressed his difficulties in the past getting replacement parts.

Based on his reputation on the Facebook groups, how helpful he's been to me (and others), I'm inclined to give him the benefit of the doubt.
Bulltear 6x12 w/ Proton Z axis & watertable
CommandCNC/Linux w/ Ohmic & HyT options
Hypertherm Powermax 85 w/ machine torch
Solidworks, Coreldraw X7, Inkscape, Sheetcam
Capstone
4 Star Member
4 Star Member

Post by Capstone »

motoguy wrote:Efrain is active in several of the Facebook plasma groups. He sells original designs (I don't know if they are -all- original or not), does drawings for others, and is generally a "file design resource". I've purchased several of his designs, and they're 1) reasonably priced, 2) well drawn (no cleanup necessary thus far), and 3) he has a reputation for excellent customer service (including myself, when I had issues downloading some of the purchased files. He also is not a US resident, and has expressed his difficulties in the past getting replacement parts.

Based on his reputation on the Facebook groups, how helpful he's been to me (and others), I'm inclined to give him the benefit of the doubt.
Then sincere apologies to Efrain and the rest of the folks on the thread for my snap judgement and assertion that his identity was nothing more than a glorified web bot. I guess I'm getting jaded in this community with all the plagiarism.

I still find it somewhat odd that this post is his first in what I thought was the most widely used forum of plasma table owners.

As for his original request, armed with new info from Moto, it kinda feels even more "off" now that someone has vouched for him as an original designer that sells those designs.
Phil
It's all relative...
CNC Metal Design
JD Squared 4x8
HT PM45, Miller 251 MIG

Return to “DIY Plasma Table & Accessory Discussion Forum”