Looking for someone experienced in troubleshooting CNC plasma tables in the Central FL area

Share and learn with other DIY members who have built their own plasma tables and accessories.
M-fab
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Looking for someone experienced in troubleshooting CNC plasma tables in the Central FL area

Post by M-fab »

I am in the process of building a 5x10 cnc plasma table my gantry kit is the 5x10 precision plasma 8020hd I am running CandCNC electronics and their linux command CNC with the feather touch ohmic sensor. The table is built and all of the wiring is run I am just having some issues with the software and basic setup. I am looking for someone in the central florida area who would be able to come help me troubleshoot my table and give me some basic training to help make my learning curve on this table less steep. I'm willing to compensate you for your time and can meet at any time that is convenient for you.
ovrrdrive
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

Re: Looking for someone experienced in troubleshooting CNC plasma tables in the Central FL area

Post by ovrrdrive »

I probably can't help you but if you're near me I wouldn't mind coming and hanging out for a bit and trying. I'm currently in the process of building a table (about 95% complete) and wouldn't mind building a support network so to speak. I'm in Ocala.

My table is a 5x5 PPLC Magnum HD and CandCNC Command CNC with the same options you have.
radicalrescue
3 Star Member
3 Star Member

Re: Looking for someone experienced in troubleshooting CNC plasma tables in the Central FL area

Post by radicalrescue »

m fab were are u at in central fl

Return to “DIY Plasma Table & Accessory Discussion Forum”