Adding an Air scribe to a Koike Millennium Table

Questions, information, project pics and more relating to plate markers, engravers, and scribes.
solomanb
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

Adding an Air scribe to a Koike Millennium Table

Post by solomanb »

Hello all
I was wondering if anyone has installed an air scribe to a Kioke Millennium table. It is equipped with an older Promotion Controller maybe 2007 or 2008.
It has IHC as well. Documentation shows 24 Volts DC for the lifter As I have posted in earlier the only issues I have had were with the linear slides on the lifter and some internal issues within the controller(Memory Card becoming unseated). I would like to mark some plates before cutting so assembly will be easier, I am looking at some 3D projects that require 500+ parts. I plan on purchasing a kit with an air lifter/solenoids/filters etc. and purchase the scribe from a local CP dealer.
This is a wonderful site with lots of diverse information.
Thanks Solomanb
tcaudle
4 Star Elite Contributing Member
4 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: Adding an Air scribe to a Koike Millennium Table

Post by tcaudle »

90% of air scribe is in CAM . You have to have a CAM program that provides a marker tool and lets you define the objects (contours) to be engraved/marked . That tool has to be able to call an output to turn on the engraver . Unless you are going to swap out the plasma torch with the plate marker you also have to be able to define offsets. Time to hit the manuals on your CAM program with that table.

Return to “Plate Markers, & Air Scribes”