Search found 18 matches
Search found 18 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:06 am
- Forum: Hypertherm Plasma Cutters
- Topic: XP45 marking use
- Replies: 2
- Views: 297
Just saw the Torchmate video of them building a welding table with the top plasma plate marked. I'd like to be able to do that. I have a Arclight with Hypertherm XP85 which I love. I'm looking at the XP45 with the plate marking capability. Has anyone done large scale plate marking with the plasma li...
- Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:19 pm
- Forum: Abrasive & Texturing
- Topic: Roark Supply’s Flap Disc & Cut Off Wheel COMBO DEAL is Back!
- Replies: 8
- Views: 471
Ceramic or aluminum oxide flap wheels?
- Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:49 pm
- Forum: Arclight Dynamics
- Topic: Install Considerations
- Replies: 2
- Views: 536
I also just ordered an Arclight table with a January delivery and happen to be in Oregon as well. Arclight sent me an email just after the order that answers most of your questions. I'll try and figure out how to post it here.
- Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:20 pm
- Forum: CNC Plasma Cutters General Forum
- Topic: Plate Storage?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 407
I would think vertical would take up less space and easier selection but then you have to lay them out for the table. I'm going to need to figure out the same thing soon.
- Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:28 pm
- Forum: JD Squared
- Topic: MAD Series CNC Plasma Tables
- Replies: 19
- Views: 2311
I'm interested in being able to cut square or rectangle tubing or cut holes in channel and H beam. What spacing is available below the gantry that can be cut?